Immigrate through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Immigrate to Canada through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

The Canadian Experience Class immigration category is ideal for foreign workers and graduates who already have Canadian work experience.

The CEC is an excellent immigration program for foreign workers who have at least one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada over the last three years. The program is designed for Temporary Foreign Workers, as well as international students who received a Post Graduation Study Permit after studying in Canada. For international graduates it is often the fastest and most straightforward way to get Permanent Residence.

Minimum CEC Requirements

Work Experience

At least 12 months of full-time skilled work (or an equal amount of part-time work) over the last 3 years, on a valid work permit. Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as on a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program

Language Skills

The CEC Application Process

The application is based on a three-step process:

  1. Meet the minimum requirements for the CEC
  2. Enter the Express Entry process. Through this online points-based process CEC candidates with the strongest qualifications are invited to submit an application.
  3. Apply for permanent residence

Frequently Asked Questions

Let's get started! Contact us today.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll to Top